Created on Saturday, 12 June 2004 21:54
Written by Donald
Macquarie Chiropractic Clinic
Dr Donald McDowall, D.C. MAppSc, DIBAK, FACC
|We keep ahead.|
Compassion, experience, focus and Post Graduate Study enhance our Chiropractic skills. Applied Kinesiology (Manual Muscle Testing) has been the major feature of our practice since 1971.
How you benefit:
- Appointments within 24 hours (during the working week and excluding holidays).
- No time wasting when you choose our service (your entry forms and question sheets can be filled in at home, we inform you of any delays when you check in, on your request we call you if there is a delay in our schedule).
- A welcoming atmosphere (our friendly, caring staff will make sure you are comfortable while you are visiting us).
- Attentive consultation and examination. (We let you tell us about your problem and what you expect from our service. We explain our findings so that you understand).
- No delays in treatment (if we can't help you we refer you to who can).
- Treatments and advice that help you feel better straight away (Manual Muscle Testing helps you know at the same time we do if the treatment is working).
- No long term treatment sign up programs (we work with you quickly until your problem is stable then teach you skills to stay better).
- 24-hour access and advice by email.
- An extensive website that will give you evidence based knowledge about your health and how to better care for yourself.
- Our Doctors are available for speaking invitations.
Thank You For Visiting With Us. Check In Often For New Information
Staff: The Clinic is staffed with two Doctors.
Doctor of Chiropractic (Palmer College, USA)
Master of Applied Science (Musculoskeletal Management - RMIT)
Diplomate of the National Board of Examiners (USA)
Diplomate of the International Board of Applied Kinesiology.
Fellow of the Australian College of Chiropractors
A member of:
- the Chiropractors Association of Australia, (A.C.T. Branch)
- The National Academy of Science and
- Member of the Chiropractors and Osteopaths College of Australia
- President of International College of Applied Kinesiology (Australasia)
Doctor of Chiropractic (Canadian Memorial College, Can),
Master of Chiropractic Science, (Macquarie University, Sydney),
Diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, (USA), and
Member of the Chiropractors and Osteopaths College of Australia.
BA (Behav Sci), B App Sci (Compl Med), M Clin Chiro
Member of the Chiropractors Association of Australia, (A.C.T. Branch)